Sunday 10 July 2011

Counter-attack

One day, quite soon after our exploits on International Yarn Bombing Day I came home to find my front door looking like this:

Left Hook clearly had some fun here (& I love it so much it's still on my door).
But of course you know ... this means war!

Left Hook commented that I couldn't bomb her front door as she has a guard dog.

Brilliant idea - I'll bomb the guard dog!!

Measurements were taken, ideas bounced off Da Bomb (thanks!) & I had something that brings a whole new meaning to the term "bomber jacket".


Yesterday with my beautiful daughter providing distractions, we struck!

The guard dog was most co-operitive & seemed to quite like her cosy new jumper (& the fuss I made of her - good girl!)


So it seems we have a new mascot. What bomber name are you going to give her, Left Hook?

Hugs to all
Posted by Jaywalker.

2 comments:

  1. Mwuhahahahahaaaaa!!! Game on, hon. Game ON!! heheheheh. So, any suggestions for names. Boomer? YaBo Dog? Rainbow Streak? Biddy Bomb? K1P1 (aka kipi?) :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! The pics look excellent and its sounded like so much fun!! She definitely need a bomber name - maybe she can be our mascot??

    ReplyDelete